What is Back Up Charlie?
Back Up Charlie is a flexible sheep movement system. It consists of a forcing yard leading into a dual race for movement into sheep handlers, crutching plants, scanning machines and a lot of other applications requiring a constant flow of sheep. The forcing race can be in a straight line or turn 180 degrees to a bugle formation and anywhere in between.
- 6 Flexible panels blanked for race
- 6 Flexible centre panels with Back Up Charlie hock bars
- 6 Mesh panels for race
- 7 Adjustable joining sections for race
- 2 Joining sections for forcing pens
- 2 Blanked panels 1 with dog hole for forcing pen
- 2 Mesh panels 1 with dog hole for forcing pen
- 1 back gate
- 1 spring loaded access gate
- The race will hold 20+ 70kg ewes and forcing pen the same